I’m going to help you figure out what you should wear to your fast-food job interview. Let’s get started. Even though this may be common sense, please make sure to brush your teeth and use mouthwash. You wouldn’t want to scare the employer with bad breath. Next, make sure that you apply deodorant. This is very important because you do not want to arrive smelly to your fast-food job interview.
- First, we are going to talk about the face. If you have a beard, please make sure that it is shaved off. In fast food, beards are not allowed. Goatees are sometimes allowed, but it is best to just shave it all off to play it safe.
- Next, we are going to talk about piercings. Wearing simple diamond earrings are allowed. If you have any other piercings on your faces such as a lip piercing or an eyebrow piercing, make sure that you remove them.
- Next, we are going to talk about hair. If you are a long hair don’t care kind of guy, sorry to burst your bubble, but that is not allowed. Guys are told to get a haircut, so guys make sure that you get a haircut before attending your fast-food job interview. The most important accessory that you should bring to your fast food job interview is your smile. Your smile is what is going to help you pass your fast-food job interview.
- Next, let’s talk about the upper body. You could wear a shirt to a fast-food job interview. Just make sure that you have colors that are not distracting like neon yellow and neon pink. Please make sure that your shirts do not have any graphics on them. Make sure that your shirt is stainless and make sure that you take the time to really iron your shirts. These creases will really help you stand out. Say you don’t just want to wear a plain shirt; you can wear a button-up over your shirt. You can also go to Apollo. If you want to look organized and stand out, you could wear a watch. Make sure that the shirt is neatly ironed. I always like to iron the sleeves of my button-up shirts. I like to show my T-shirt, but if you do not want to do that, you can button it up as much as you want. As long as your shirts are wrinkle-free, it doesn’t really matter how you style them.
- Next, we are going to talk about the lower body. I decided to wear these denim blue jeans from Levi’s. You do not really have to go with slacks if you do not want to. I even wore ripped jeans to my fast-food job interview, and I still got the job. So I don’t really think the type of jeans that you wear is going to affect you, but I do suggest that you do not wear any shorts.
- Next, we are going to talk about shoes. When it goes for shoes, just make sure that you are wearing closed-toe shoes. Tennis shoes are fine. If you get the job you are going to be told what kind of shoes you are suppose to wear anyway, so go ahead and wear any kind of shoes that you want. Just make sure that your toes are covered and you don’t wear any sandals or flip-flops. You could also wear black socks to your interview because black socks are usually required for your fast-food uniform. Overall, make sure that you are well-groomed and ready to present yourself professionally.